Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The First!... Of Many?

Hello everyone. I'm not sure what to do for my first post, so I will
just do a small introduction. The idea to do this came from a friend
of mine a few weeks ago. I've been doing some reading about religion
the last couple of years and expect this blog to deal with things
mostly from a religious perspective. Along my journey of looking at
religion and seeking to find truth, I was received into the Orthodox
Church in October of '10. I would hopefully expect my posts to be
from a perspective representing my faith in Christ. I apologize in
advance if I should happen to miss the mark in the sharing of my
thoughts.

I'm not sure exactly what the future holds for the inspiration of my
posts. I sometimes have a tendency to meditate the nature of
discussions I have with others and my personal struggles among other
things. My next few posts will most likely discuss my screen name and
the title and url of this blog. We'll see where it goes from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment